Me gusto Sp. z o.o. implements a project entitled " Internationalisation of the activity of Me gusto Sp. z o.o. in accordance with the programme of promotion of the Polish Food Specialities industry " co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund under sub-measure 3.3.3" Support for SMEs in the promotion of product brands - Go to Brand "of the Intelligent Development Operational Program 2014-2020.
The aim of the project is to develop export activity of Me gusto Sp. z o.o. on foreign markets.
The specific goals are:
• development of export activities in selected target markets
• development of a network of contacts and expansion of the base of foreign contractors,
• building the company's recognition on the international market,
• promotion of the Me gusto Sp. z o.o. product brand.
The goals will be achieved through the implementation of the following activities:
1. Participation in foreign fairs and exhibitions as an exhibitor.
2. The purchase of advisory services in preparation for the US market entry.
3. Preparation of foreign-language modules for the website.
4. Preparation of foreign language promotional materials.
5. Production of an information and promotional spot in English.
6. Conducting informational and promotional activities on social networking sites and positioning the Google search engine in search results.
Planned effects of the project:
• increase in revenues from the sale of products for export,
• signing new foreign contracts,
• increase in the company's recognition on foreign markets.
Project implementation period from 01/04/2020 to 31/12/2021
Total project value: 456 800.00 PLN
Value of eligible expenses: 456 800.00 PLN
Co-financing of the project from the European Union: 388 280.00 PLN